Download the Party Constitution
The Constitution of the Progressive Conservative Party of Newfoundland and Labrador was amended at a Special General Meeting in Gander on June 10-11, 2017.
- LINK HERE to download a Word version – https://www.pcpartynl.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/PC-NLConstitution-Amended-2017.docx
- LINK HERE to download a PDF version – https://www.pcpartynl.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/PC-NLConstitution-Amended-2017.pdf
For reference purposes, here is a PDF of the Constitution before it was amended – https://www.pcpartynl.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/PC-NLConstitution-2010.pdf
The purpose, aims and objectives of the Constitution include:
- forming the government of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador and providing good government to the people;
- fostering interest in government and in the political process;
- providing a forum for the members to participate in political discussion and advise with respect to PC policy;
- electing a Leader;
- providing for a nominating process for the selection of candidates for election;
- assisting in the election of PC candidates to the House;
- providing for the organizational and administrative aspects of the Party;
- and so forth.